Monday, September 12, 2005

I’ll be in Brazil tomorrow. The ship and all the reading I’ve been doing is getting to me so I’m looking forward to it even more so than I should be. I’m sleeping on the deck tonight so I can wake up tomorrow morning and see Brazil instantly.


Oh and they put a cover on our porthole. I live on the second floor and the waves are getting too high so as a precaution they covered our windows and screwed them so tightly shut that not even an ounce of light leaks in our room. What’s worse is that I totally wasn’t decent when they came around to our room the other night, pounding on the door. Kathryn let the woman in and behind her followed two other men. “I’m not decent,” I attempted to say as they walked in but it was too late. So I just sat there in a sweatshirt and my underwear as they sealed the window and carried on a conversation with me. Kathryn got a kick out of because just that night her and Carrie had been giving me a hard time about my love for lack of clothing.


Our first global studies exam was this morning and everyone made such a huge deal out it. I studied way more than I needed to.


The waves are picking up now. I have natural curve in my walk because it’s near impossible to walk in a straight line here. Working out is a joke, especially on the treadmill.


I miss home, particularly Galena lately for some reason. But once I’m in Brazil I’ll be great. I’m going on a hiking trip for a few days and I’ve already decided that it will kick my ass.


Hope all is well on the homefront. Much love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie
Yesterday I spent the day
at your house I made some chicken salad and took it forlunch Kim.Amy and I
enjoyed it Al and Walkerhad
a mushroom sandwich.I love
my sweatshirt from Al my
favorite color.I enjoy
reading about your
adventures
I love you Annie take care
have fun be careful
Love GRANDMA

Anonymous said...

Hong Kong Disneyland opened Monday