Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I'm sort of in a hurry...have to be on the ship in an hour or I get dock time...but check it out, Burma pics...

Buddhist Novication Ceremony and Shwedagon Pagoda
And then to Vietnam...they told us the Avian flu really isn't a threat to us... ...I took the picture and then began gagging and had to leave the area...You can't leave Vietnam without buying a "Good morning Vietnam" shirt...And then today, I rode around on the Mekong Delta...
Halloween on the ship...me and the roomie.
Sea Olympics: the two worst teams for the Pictionary competition
Carrie and Janelle's bday was last week...these are the girls I'm with most of the time on the ship...
K, wish I could publish more but I don't have time and I'm afraid if I push it and put more pics up the computer will freeze and it'll be all over then. Vietnam was awesome...i'll have the blog up in a couple days!! P.S. everyone's mission is to get me fallout boy tickets for the december 18 show in chicago...sold out, but there has to be way!! much love.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey Annie! I looked up the show on ticket master and on the Fall Out Boy website...they don't even list that they have a show that day?!? I'm not sure if i'm just being stupid and totally misses it or what...so let me know! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

~Millie~
P.S. Did you get my e-mail with the pictures?
ONE MORE MONTH TILL I SEE YOU AGAIN! SO EXCITED!
However, keep enjoying your time at Sea! HEHE!

Anonymous said...

nice pics annie. love the meat! mim

Anonymous said...

Annie!!

I love the pics!!! Except, maybe, the meat!!!???!!!

Let me know about these tickets that you are looking for....I know a ticket broker that can work miracles for a reasonable price. Your mom told me a a while ago that I was like "Ticketron"!

Love ya....

Deb

Anonymous said...

Why complain about the meat in the market when you can eat prawns with little beady eyes?
Love you girl!!
Miss you!!
Dad