Monday, May 13, 2013

Instagram

So glad Mother's Day is over.  Bah humbug, I know.  But all these nonstop Facebook posts of people my age with their mothers, of people twice my age with their moms, kills me.  This year Facebook even reminded me to send my mother a gift, sending me an alert with her photo.  I guess Mother's Day has become for me, much what Valentine's Day is for those who are single.

In other news, I joined Instagram.  Actually, I joined it a while back but I think I might start using my account now.  So many accounts.  I don't even care about Instagram, and don't know why I plan to start using it.
I mean,  between Facebook (personal and work page) , Twitter, FourSquare, Yelp, RunKeeper, Fitocracy, LinkedIn, Pinterest, GifBoom and whatever else I choose to log in to on a given day, social media is overwhelming me.  That's why I'm taking on another account, of course.

No comments: