Sunday, July 24, 2005

Last night was Sheila’s 23rd birthday. We had a fire going outside and lots of booze and to make a long story short it ended in Sheila puking all over her bed, which is right below mine, and Bob, the 50-year-old employee who lives with us, peeing on one of our couches. So yeah, now the trailer smells of puke and urine. So great.


I luckily didn’t drink too much last night because I’m so worried about not getting sleep and by 10:30 I called it a night because I had to work at 5:30 today. Either way, I definitely woke up when my room began smelling of puke.

The whole thing with Bob peeing on the couch was hilarious to me when Sheila told me that he got up this morning at 4 am, walked over to the couch and started peeing on it. She was sleeping on a different couch beside it. He was still so drunk that after he realized he wasn’t in the bathroom he tried to go back to his room or something and ended up in my room, waking me up, before realizing he was still in the wrong place. And our trailer is not that big. But I don’t think it’s hilarious anymore…well okay I do, and I am still laughing out loud when I think about it…but now one of our couches, the most comfortable one on top of that, has piss all over it!

My mom went to Lollapalooza this weekend or so she claims on her blog, but we all know that my mom can’t stand the heat…or standing…or huge crowds of people…soooo yeah. Still jealous though mom.

Headed to some slideshow about South Africa tonight and the local library. I’m going there soon enough so I wouldn’t mind learning a little more about it and getting pumped up.

The suns out at the moment...time to bike home.

Peace out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aw, i really do miss you a lot. and i'm really jealous of your helicopter rides and crazy roommates. nothing like that really goes on here in galena...for instance my day tomorrow includes helping my dad pick up garbage around the new water tower in town ($10/hour, i'm in.), golfing with brenda, date with bryan at spikes (i get half off!) nothing too wild. but anyway, i'm glad to hear your family is doing good. and that you're taking in all of Alaska, or at least everything Skagway has to offer. and i love reading your blog - it's part of my "favorites"
love ya - kari