Monday, June 04, 2012

Cat Apps

So many great 'apps' out there, but let's forget about the ones that translate languages for you, let you scan documents from your phone, or help you find the nearest BYOB place for a minute to talk about what really matters.  Cats.  And the multiple of applications that allow me to indulge my love for them even when I'm not at home with my furry pets. Alot of the apps generate various meows...
 
But my new favorite app.  Cat Wang.  Simply because I can now make everyone I like, someone I love by adding a cat head on them.


If pasting a cat head on a picture is too impersonal, you can always paste a cat faceCat Face is a must have app on your phone if you have free time, and cats.  It doesn't always line up purrfectly, as seen here with the younger sis.  But still fun.

The Cat Face creators appropriately also have Dog Face, and well, I highly recommend it too.




No comments: