Friday, July 13, 2012

Sick Cats

Petey and Emma won't stop throwing up.  Okay, Emma won't stop.  Petey's gotten a few good ones in though.  Clear liquid puddles have been covering my, thankfully wooden, floors.  I stopped by the vets, he thinks they're clogged up with hair, and so I've turned to Laxatone: an over the counter medication that is disgustingly sticky and despite claiming to taste like catnip, the cats want nothing to do with.

Tried coating their, usually irrestible, treats in it.  But they were too smart.  And so I did what my parents did when I wouldn't take my Robitussin as a child.  I held them down and forced it down their throat.  It was a scene.  Petey fought especially hard.  But, well, I won, and got an adorable photo of Petes trying to clean the sticky mess off himself afterwards.

Fingers crossed this does the trick as I can't afford hundreds of dollars worth of vet bills.

No comments: