Thursday, August 18, 2005

5 more hours in Alaska and then I'm off to Chicago. I had a great summer but I'm ready to be home. I already have my whole week planned out, and am hoping to see as many people as possible. But yeah, I can't believe I've already been here two months. I'll be honest, at some points of this summer I couldn't wait for my plane ride home, but all in all it was totally worth coming up here...I got to see part of Alaska, hike, camp, meet a variety of people, make money, and live with my sister. So now on to my next journey.

I'm taking the ferry to Juneau . I was supposed to fly, but I'm terrified of flying out via LAB airlines because everyone here says it stands for "legs, arms, and bones". Plus it's raining out and the flights are cancelled as of right now. So yeah I leave shortly.

Bailey is super sick and will be gone soon, as in Monday. It'll be a sad week at our home.

But on the upside I see my family tomorrow, the yacht club tomorrow night, and everyone else next week. And next Sunday I leave for Semester at Sea!

Can't wait.

My cell phone will work as of tomorrow so I will be reachable at last!

K, off to finish packing.

No comments: