Wednesday, August 03, 2005

It rained for 13 of the 14 hours that I was at work today. So glad to be done for now.

Plus I barely got any sleep last night because Sammy Joe told me a funny story and I kept thinking about it and laughing to myself in bed. I reminded myself of Amy and how when we used to share a room she would start laughing randomly in the middle of the night. Although when I woke up this morning I didn't lay in bed counting outloud.

Anyway, time to get home...I work in nine hours.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

one......two......five.....eight......

Anonymous said...

anonymous says although i was trying to be funny, i misrepresented amy and her ability to count. for the record, she was and still is an accurate counter. sorry.

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie.it's grandma

just wanted you to knowI'm

thinking about you and I'm

enjoying your writing

Love Grandma Shirl girl.