Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Get this...I ran into Mrs. Petique and Mrs. Miller, my second grade teacher (they were both second grade right?), today! Allison was with me at the time and we were both freaking out. I mean, we're up in Alaska and we see thousands of tourists each day so to see a face you actually recognize is crazy. On top of that, it was sunny and in the 80's all day and for one I got to wear a tank-top...AND Jenna Wyse called me and left me a voicemail...And Pavel, one of the security guards for the Diamond Princess, went out and bought Allison, Walker, and I Alaska T-shirts to thank us for giving him a cake and a mini-birthday party on the dock last week for his 26th. So yeah, today was a good one...of course there were tons of bugs out because it wasn't windy, and my acid nearly made me throw up a bit ago, but I'll get over it.

Day off tomorrow. We're hiking to Upper Dewey Lake and I know I'm going to die and request way too many breaks along the way.

No comments: